Wednesday, September 3, 2008

fasting month

it make me feel a lot more please with my routine.wake up early in the morning for my 'sahur'.then wait for a while to perform my 'subuh' prayer.go back to bed.woke up at 8.then doing nothing.that's my routine when im staying at home.ahakz. =P

i got nothing to wrote lately.just enjoying the boredom of my life staying at muadzam shah for my mid term holiday.sigh.at least i got my family here.yesterday.i break my fast alone, since i drove my bro to jasin.he went home last friday for fasting holiday.then im the one who need to send him back.adoiya.(dah la jalan nak g jasin tue banyak lubang).but we have so much fun.i guess.cause my bro slept the whole way to jasin.haha.it was raining heavily last night.make it to jasin before maghrib.so saya berbuka di kedai tepi jalan ajer.the food there kinda nice.a bit sleepy on my way back home.(don't drive and sleep)huhu~arrived at home around 10 p.m

today.nothing special.my routine as usual.when to terawih just now.ramai gak yang menghadirkan diri.teringat time sekolah.bukan main susah lagi nak pergi solat zohor lepas habis waktu kelas.siap bleyh main kejar2 lagi dgn ustaz.kadang2 sampai ustaz ambik nama yang hadir solat zohor.yang tak datang nama dia takder.so esok time assembly, panggil nama yang tak hadir.haha.funny.

so i guess.we need to try to be as close as possible to Allah.cause without Allah, we have no one to ask for the 'hidayah' and guidance.we're hopeless without him.im trying to get close to him and ask for his forgiveness.sigh~



let us pray for our forgiveness

4 comments:

N|KcO said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

sy nk bc entry len lak..cpatlaaa~

quen said...

kte sama2 sabar yer...
quite bz wiyh assgnment..

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.