Monday, June 23, 2008

happy cake..naah..~

it's been a while since i get here.i just wondering.do have to be really excited on having ur birthday??
i've been thinking..if i being to excited to have my birthday..then i'll be to excited on getting old.
hurrmm..i don't wanna to be old.so im considering myself as "twenteen" right now since my birthday is today..yes..yes..23rd june..
age-ing-suffering of the 20's..


i got a birthday wish from my mom dis morning.and i mean way morning.she wish me the wishes..and i quote..
"along..happy birthday..jangan tinggal smayang..besar dah" and she wished me right after the italy missed a second penalty kick.hahaha..
thanx mom.


im ancious to hear about what's my dad gonna sound when he wish me 2morrrow.my nurin a.k.a the big baby in the house wrote me a birthday card.it's kinda cute.a picture of her standing way next to me.
here..i'll show u.


it's sure looking nice to me..no wonder she always hiding that piece of paper from me.
well..that all i can say..HAPPY BIRTHDAY to urself..
=P

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's supposed to be 'anxious'...i think..you better make that spell right.it's in paragraph 3,line 1,word 2

Anonymous said...

huhu..nice gift frum ur 'big baby' in da hOus3, NURIN (^^,)

abOut ur mum wish..hurm..kinda heard my mum wishes d same thng to our lil bro..who's act 18teen....so i guess its nOrmal~:)

quen said...

beck : my bad about the spelling
hit-dYh- : yeah i guess so..

Anonymous said...

exactly!!..i thought so...that there's nothin so special abt our birthday..my sis said that "this is the date i was born in"...and you bet i replied "no, that was 22 years ago"....hahaha...another new wrinkle on the face and ppl are so excited abt it..i just don't get it!...though i do agree it is nice to be celebrated especially by the ppl we L.O.V.E=)

Anonymous said...

best larh u neyh...
siap taruk nm i...