Wednesday, June 25, 2008

im not mad at her..

B-)

i have problem with sleeping at night.i just can't get my eyes close.when i lay down on my bad, stuff keep coming into my head telling me that i should do this or maybe i should do that.i get a lot more creepy when kept thinking of it.
im sitting on my ass right now, writing this blog hopping that i will fall asleep while im typing.funny.LOL.

btw.i had a lil' bit argue with girl just now.she's being to annoyed.she's kinda different.so much with her egoism.she's totally gonna piss off when she read this.im sorry 'hunny'.and yeah..i still do love u with all my heart.problem do occur in a relationship.it's depend on us to solve it or just let it slips and crush the whole things.but i don't think so.i rather suffering from a deep wound cause of a sharp rusty spears from loosing her the most precious pearl in a deep ocean of my own heart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'll try..4 d sake of our relation..muahx~