Thursday, July 3, 2008

desperate

hi there.guess what.i woke up at 7.30 a.m today.weird thing for me ever since my holiday started.huhu.

still on my bed.grab my laptop.check some email.reply some comments.and guess again.i read Berita Harian online.newspaper yang mama beli tue i kadang2 jer bace.arinie bleyh plak bace on9 newspaper.funny.gigle~LOL!

got something to show all of u.




tak ke lawak tu.=D.macam dah sangat terdesak jer.do u really think that she gonna be happy like that.hurmm.everyone are being to desperate now days.world want us to move a lot more faster, thinking wise, use the chance at the max if u have one.

about the article above.for me, i don't think that people will get serious with that.try read this.




500.big number huh!.damn.so money is everything after all.try to think in other view.we always say that 'money is not everything'.why do we have to say that.for me, the reason is cause im jealous.hehe.and yeah.money can't buy love.but can u make love with no money?


1 comment:

Maira Adreanna said...

haha .ppl is unexpected :D