Tuesday, July 1, 2008

routine..

u'll need a stretch after ur done running


hurmm.hari nie.banyak abes kan masa dgn tido.bangun pagi.grab my shoes, then pegi pusing satu MRSM ber'joging bkn ber'jalan'.do i get myself clear.=D.3 rounds.i admit it.it was tiring.dah lama tak exercise.fuhh~
after that.i went up to room.wash out then have breakfast.and yeah..u have my breakfast dgn bibik arinie.satu aper die cakap pown tak paham.teringat smalam.mama tanyer bibik dgn slang indon.owh she's good.

"bibik!tali skipping nya mana?"
"dalam setoor"

and btw.bibik panggil my lil' sis 'toyol'.hahaha.cbb she's the smallest in the family.done with my breakfast,check my e-mail.watching tV.guling-guling.=P.
in the afternoon, i got a txt massage.

"jap ag mie na kua,mie ta g school,maw?"

it come from amy.my ex-girl's twins.dah lama die ajak kuar minom2.so i guess why not.my girl busy with the orientation thingy at UIA Kuantan.and i stuck here in muadzam doin' nothing but sleeping all day long.so i decided to meet her.
she asking me to meet her at a cybercafe.went there and help her with her layouts for myspace and put some audio to the page.so a tiny double click here,and there..walla.it's done.so shall we grab something to eat?.lapar giler.we walk to this 'gerai'.i have 'ABC'.since dah kat kedai.tak rase plak lapar.wierd.and she ask for a mee ape ntah.borak2 sambil makan.die citer pasal life die.and i listen.im a gud listener actually.LOL!

finished with her, i went to the CIMB bank to transfer some money.elaun pun dah masuk.ske2.but i don't noe what to do with the money. should i spend it wisely?i'll think of it later.since the money not goin anywhere.my mom call.she ask me to drive her to do facial treatment.

"mama..along nak buat jugak bleyh?"
"no.tempat ni perempuan semua"

sigh!!.facial treatment nie mcm mane sbenarnyer.nak jugak tau.huhu.=P.ape yang die letak kat muka?hurmm..
it's already 5 o'clock.time to pickup my bro.that's my routine evryday.jadi driver for my own lil' brother.and at 6, i have to pickup my mom plak.
after done being a driver, i'll ends up lying on my bed.then i fall a sleep.mama kejut for maghrib prayer.as2 tinton balik.bangun2 dah pukul 9.mandi lagi.then have my dinner while watching MTV.heard a buzz on YM.it's zimah.my high schoolmates.have a lil' chat.reading some reviews on slr and dslr cameras.planning on getting one.txt my girl for a gud night wish.realizing it's already 2a.m.it's time for me to watch 'friends'.i just love that sitcom.'phoebe' is so damn funny.so as 'joey'.they are to idiot to be true.abes double episod tu.i sit in front of my laptop.writing this blog.and i guess that's all for today.have a nice day.


ross, phoebe, rachel, joey, monica and chandler


if anyone have a suggestion on what do u prefer for a slr or dslr.do hit me.

=P

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

halu=)...
nice routine..sleepin' is good 4 us...deep relaxation...hahaha...
and yeah i had to agree with u on pheobe....way too clueless to b true...ahaks.wink2

quen said...

yeah..
remember dis..
the one that she singing the smelly cat song..hehehe.
and the way she spell her name..
hahaha..
LOL!

Maira Adreanna said...

dslr uh? amek jew nikon D80 .but ilove nikon D300 HAHA ;PP

quen said...

huhu..
those r for the pro la cik maira..
im still learning..
nnt bleyh share2 pengalaman..
huhu